1. Copyright and authorized use
The Association for information, awareness, education, and the development of markets and technologies concerning the retrieval and recycling of refundable beer containers (“Consignéco”) owns and operates this website (“Site”).
Your use and access to this Site is subject to the terms and conditions that follow.
The content of the Site is protected by the Copyright Act (Canada). Consignéco gives you permission to download and reproduce documents on the site under the following conditions:
- Use of this Site is strictly for private, informational, and non-commercial purposes
- Graphic images and photos available from this Site may not be reproduced without the accompanying text and the prior written consent of Consignéco;
- It is forbidden to modify, alter or introduce any documentation, text, photos, or other information with respect to this Site;
- All notices with respect to proprietary rights and copyright must appear on any documents copied or reproduced from this Site.
2. Exclusion of liability
Consignéco makes reasonable effort to ensure the information contained in this Site is timely and accurate. However, it does not guarantee the accuracy or extent of the information.
Under no circumstances shall Consignéco be held liable for any damages resulting from an error or omission on this Site.
Consignécoshall also not be held liable for any damages resulting from the use of this Site or its unavailability.
Consignéco reserves the right to make changes to any information or documentation available on this Site at any time and without notice.
4. Confidentiality policy
Consignéco will handle any information you send in accordance with the Act respecting the Protection of Personal Information in the Private Sector (Québec).
We may collect personal information from users when you complete your registration using the form provided and give your consent.
If you decide to contact us, it is possible that a record of the exchange will be kept on file in order for us to efficiently keep track of the matters addressed during our communication.
Business contact information such as the name, occupation, address, email address, or phone number of the company, the professional or an employee of the organization will be collected when you register using the form provided.
Consignéco provides links to third party sites solely as a service to individuals accessing this Site. Consignéco assumes no responsibility for the content of any linked site and the inclusion of any link in no way reflects or implies Consignéco’s endorsement of the contents therein.
The creation of unauthorized links to this Site is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of Consignéco.
6. Jurisdiction and Election of Domicile